We are partnering with our local hospice organizations to make this program successful and meaningful to our community. The hospice providers have selected team members to be a part of our foundation Board of Directors. Morrissett Funeral and Cremation Service will provide the funding. There is no financial obligation borne by hospice. Hospice personnel will be an intricate part of the referral and selection process of the “wish” recipients. The wishes will be granted on a weekly basis.
A SIMPLE WISH REFERRAL PROCESS
- Referral forms are to be filled pour by Hospice Staff then scanned & emailed or faxed to the hospice liaison at 804-275-8052. We can help with paperwork. Email: email@example.com
- Our Liaison reviews & sends to the “WISH TEAM.”
- The Wish Team reviews & grades the request based on:
- The timing of the requested wish and the prognosis of patient.
- Wish request appropriateness.
- Grant reality (If it is a realistic wish to grant.)
- Once the wish team approves the wish they notify the hospice liaison at Morrissett. Then the liaison coordinates the granting of the wish with the hospice provider and the patient’s family.
- Thursday is the weekly cut-off for the following week of wish granting.
Currently we are funded to grant a wish a week
MORRISSETT FUNERAL AND CREMATION SERVICESWISH TEAM
Wish Team: 804-363-7405 | Office: 804-275-7828 | Fax: 866-708-3124